Friday, June 29, 2012

Raindrops

I would have to say that one of my favorite things is water. I don't mean like a glass of water with ice, I love the rivers and oceans. They always have so many cool features to them that make the coolest pictures. Ripples, waves, and rapids are like the special effects in the water that make the picture really cool. However, I would say they are some of the hardest pictures to take. It's hard to take a picture and try to fit only what you want but not squish it all in. it's hard to do such a magnificent thing justice by just a picture. You have to add all the little features in it to actually give real effect. The great thing is that they are everywhere. So if you can never find the shot you want with one place just move to the next.

“I want pictures like these. The kind that can capture a moment, make it real, make it last. I need pictures that do more than reflect. I need pictures that are truth.”
― Lisa Magnum

1 comment:

  1. I love what you said about water. This one wins my favorite so far! It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete