Monday, July 30, 2012

Snail on a trail!

I know it's been a suuuuper long time since I last posted but I've been pretty busy this summer and haven't had much time to get on and post but I should be pretty consistent again now! So the story behind this was that I was walking down some trails through a grove and there were some bridges every so often. I was trying to find cool pictures in the water or moss or anything to do with the streams. I always thought that they were easy pictures to find. However, after many shots I found that it just wasn't working. When I pulled away I saw this really cool snail shell and knew I couldn't miss the opportunity. I took a couple but it was pretty easy. I think these were some of my coolest!

Photography to me is catching a moment which is passing, and which is true.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue

No comments:

Post a Comment